At the heart of the Purchase to Pay functionality is the entry of Requisitions for goods and/or services, the Approval process flow, and the subsequent creation of the Purchase Order.
WebReq allows for multiple different Requisition formats and different approval rules through an organisation via powerful, configurable Requisition Types.
The Requisition to Purchase Order process allows for a person to create a Requisition for goods or services. The Requisition is then approved by authorised people in the organisation before becoming a Purchase Order that can be automatically sent to suppliers.
- An infinite number of $ approval thresholds, and as many or as few approvers per Requisition Type as required.
- Smart Phone email based approvals.
- Automate Purchase Order dispatch to Supplier via email.
- Standing Orders for monthly/annual repeat orders.
- Requisition entry via mobile device.
- Produce multiple Purchase Orders from a single requisition when items for a single purpose are to be sourced from multiple suppliers.
WebReq’s approval process can take any or all of the following into account, per Requisition Type:
- Compliance/Non-Compliance with budgets.
- Spending limits per individual per type of purchase.
- Specific commodity approvers.
- Global and System-based approvers.
- Any number of levels of approval in the approval process, defined per Requisition Type.
Additional features include the ability to:
- Copy Purchase Order(s) for use as a base for new requisition(s).
- Amendments to existing Purchase Orders subject to approval, and with strict audit trail.
- Items selected via lookup from pre-loaded Supplier Lists, or specified by free text descriptions.
- Configurable fields to be included or excluded by Requisition Type on both Header and Transaction Lines.
- Include up to 3 site-specific codes per transaction line (eg. to denote Client Recharges; to allocate costs over multiple financial periods; or to select additional attributes from a dropdown list).