WebReq’s Facilities Management is designed to manage all aspects of the Fault Reporting/Repair process via Service Logs.
Logs can be automatically created based on the receipt of an emailed Work Order from your client. Based on the Log the work can be assigned to different Suppliers to complete.
You can manage the work being undertaken by the suppliers then bill the client for completed work and pay the suppliers for the work that they have done.
All automated, all online and all available for anyone with the necessary authority to view and report on. Service Logs are entered, allocated, actioned and updated for reporting by the relevant users at each step of the process.
- Create/Update Service Logs.
– Select relevant property via lookup on Property Register
– Select relevant Log Priority based on the Type of Fault being reported
- Allocate log lines to one or more trade sub-contractors as appropriate.
– Automatic email Work Order to each relevant sub-contractor to notify them of the log
– Automatic preferred supplier selection by trade by Post Code
- The sub-contractor enters updates on the job status via computer or with a mobile phone, including photos. Multiple visits can be recorded against a log before the task is marked as Complete.
- Invoice the Client at pre-agreed schedule of rates or manual rates.
- Create RCTI (Recipient Created Tax Invoice) to pay the sub-contractor for completed work per agreed schedule of rates.
- Document management to track attachments.