WebReq Card Allocations uploads card transactions to a specific card holder to enter the relevant coding against each transaction for approval and payment.
The WebReq Card Allocations module handles coding, approval, payment / reimbursement for purchases made using corporate cards (eg. credit cards, cab charge, fuel). The card holder is able to allocate each transaction line on their card in total or, if required, split as many times as required. Once the card holder has flagged a transaction as Complete it is available for approval by the card holder’s designated Approver. Once approved the transactions are posted through to the finance system.
Benefits include the following:
- Visibility of total commitments (both allocated and unallocated) at any given time rather than only on receipt of the month end statement.
- Split a card line among multiple purposes.
- Management information reporting:
– provides a clear picture of your business and cardholder spending
– lets you develop accurate forecasts
– offers opportunities to leverage spend volumes with suppliers
– quickly identifies non-compliant spending patterns.
- Full GST reporting and claiming.
- Streamlined reconciliation and reimbursement.
- Enhanced compliance with travel and expense policies.
- Reconciliation tool for tracking:
– details of expenses paid but not yet allocated by the card holder
– details of expenses allocated but not yet paid to the card provider
- On line approvals.
- Automatic import of card company file.
- Tracking of Rejected / Disputed Card Transactions.